Testing and Inspecting
We are electrical contractors providing testing and electrical inspections in Ealing, Harrow, Chiswick, Isleworth, Middlesex, West London and Central London.
We can provide an engineering view on whether or not your electrical installations are in a satisfactory condition, where they can be continued to be used safely.
Electrical installations should be regularly checked and tested, this is to guard against age deterioration, wear and tear, and erosion, ensuring that your equipment is still safe for continued use.
Our electrical test services include:
- Identifying existing electrical faults
- Testing commercial and industrial electrical systems
- Fixed wire testing
- Periodic or adhoc inspections
We provide thorough condition reports for electrical installations at both domestic and commercial properties. Our fully and experienced engineers can locate and diagnose faults within the electrical installation, such as loss of power, tripping of MCB/RCDs, and offer a cost effective solution to resolve the issue.
Electrical inspections in London & Middlesex
Our electrical inspections will...
- Find any electrical shock risks or threats
- Highlight any defective electrical work
- Uncover any unseen deterioration of cable and connections
- Identify any lack of earthing or bonding
- Show if any electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded
Once completed you will be issued with an Electrical Installation Condition Report, commonly known as an EICR. We ensure that both testing and electrical inspections in London, Middlesex and beyond are carried out to the latest regulations.
If you are looking for an experienced electrician in London or Middlesex to provide a thorough test or inspection service, contact us today for a quotation.